Talk of the Town
Talk of the
Benefits of Membership
EDC of Wayne Co.
First Bank Richmond
...and all our
Official Web Site:
Email WayNet's Director
News | Discover Wayne County |
Find It Fast |
Knowledge Center |
Things To Do |
Find a Member
Frequently Asked Questions
What is WayNet?
Waynet, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization working for the benefit of
Wayne County, Indiana on the Internet. Via the Internet, Waynet brings electronic
visitors to our county and enables easy contact by those visitors to Wayne County
businesses and organizations.
Who Supports WayNet?
Waynet, Inc. is now entirely supported through memberships. Anyone may
become a member - businesses, individuals, organizations. Just fill out the on-line application!
is WayNet located?
Our physical office is located on the second floor of the Richmond
City Building at 50 North Fifth Street, Richmond, IN, 47374. You
are welcome to drop by during office hours, generally 8:30 a.m. to
12:30 p.m., but please call for an appointment before making a special
On the web, we are
located at http://www.waynet.org.
the best way to contact WayNet?
You may contact WayNet via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
via phone at (765) 939-0857, or via U.S. Mail at:
50 North 5th Street
Richmond, IN 47474
What Does WayNet Offer?
- Easy, organized access to member's web pages or email addresses
- Group discounts at local ISPs - Parallax
- Community Calendar
- An Internet "neighborhood" for local business
- Access to visitors browsing the Access Indiana site
For a supplemental fee:
- Web site design
- Web storage for those without an ISP account (up to 1.2 Mb)
Why Should I Become a WayNet
- Support your
- Increase your site traffic with the inclusion of your link on our
- Obtain a group rate from Parallax
- Inexpensive advertising - reach quality customers
- Encourage economic development by helping to promote Wayne
County, Indiana on the Internet
- Make your web site
easily accessible to more customers/visitors.
- Free web design seminars
For more information about membership levels and benefits, visit our membership information page or contact Jane Holman,
Executive Director of Waynet, Inc. at (765) 939-0857 or via
e-mail at email@example.com.