Cruise-In at the Historic Richmond Depot District

First Fridays at the Depot presents "Cruisin' in Richmond". From 5 pm to 9 pm on all Fridays between June 3 and July 1 and August 5 and September 2, 2011.

Route: From Depot, west on North E Street to Fort Wayne Avenue, left on 6th Street, left on Main Street, left on 10th Street, and back to the Depot.

Free parking for all local car club members on Elm Place and under 27 North bridge.

For more information, contact Rick at 765.966.3614.

Photo: Antique Cars Leave the Depot Parking Lot to Cruise

Photo: Antique Car in the Depot Parking Lot

Photos taken June 3, 2011

FacebookYouTubeFlickrTwitter

Graphic: Calendar with "Today's Events" on the front page.

WayNet is Sponsored by:
City of Richmond, Indiana
Reid Health
We R Richmond - Richmond Community Schools
Morrisson-Reeves Library

Featured Member

Beth Boruk Temple

Community Photo

More Photos:
Wayne County | WayNet Albums

Did You Know?

The first county seat in Wayne County was located in Salisbury, a town that no longer exists. The county seat was moved to Centerville in 1818 and finally to Richmond in 1873.