Directors Report for December 14, 1999
for fee waiver:
Living Word Fellowship - Withdrew Application
New Not-for-Profit Members
New Basic Members:
Briar, Steve - Real
Existing Basic Members Invoiced:
New Expanded Members:
Existing Expanded Members Invoiced:
New Sponsoring Members -
Existing Sponsoring Members Renewed Their
Existing Sponsoring Members Invoiced:
Tom Raper, Inc.
Our board with "waynet.org" in Uptown Richmond has been erected
at South A and 7th Streets.
Arrived! Order for 500 Bic Roller-ball pens with WayNet, our phone number
and our URL unscripted on them.
Began running small 1" ad in the Pal-Item. Will run 6 times in
December. Will evaluate and most likely continue in January. Additionally,
I plan on running a larger ad in the January Chamber Community Report.
Received invoice and copy of Symphony program in which we purchased a 1/4
Log Analysis for
November and 3rd Quarter
Ran weekly and posted on the Members Only
page. Weekly averages for the past 4 weeks are 2,004 visitors and
7,654 hits, a tiny decrease in usage from the past month as people become accustomed
to our new layout and get busy with the holidays. Third quarter figures
remained steady with the 2nd Quarter '99 figures I expect a flattening in December, and then another
jump as the cold, dark evenings of January descend upon us. October figures reflect a
over the same time last year.
- Ran invoices and
followed up on late payments.
- Represented WayNet
at the Chamber's Business and Industrial Expo
- Had ongoing email
conversation with a visitor regarding the removal of a posting made to
Talk of the Town.
- Followed up with E. Thomas Kemp to begin process of filing for new IRS
- Worked on General
and Advertising Budget to present to the board.
- Changed the
"featured link" regularly.
- Took pictures around
the community to keep the photo fresh.
- Attended the
Information Technology committee meeting on Dec. 13
- Spent a great deal
of time recruiting community leaders for our "Welcome"
feature. Received great assistance this month - THANK YOU!
On-Going Projects for the coming month
- Sales calls
- Continue to look at alternative funding sources.
- Prepare letter for distribution to restaurants and motels touting benefits of our
- Further investigate streaming video needs and partnership possibilities.
- Continue to update older pages to reflect the newer
design/font/sidebars of updated design.
- more recreation pages
- work with Jim Waecher at the Museum to create pages on Richmond manufactured automobiles
and local Tiffany Windows.
- Review hyperlinks and make corrections as necessary.
- Continue to promote participation in our "Welcome"
- Keep the "featured link" fresh, aiming for a change every
two days, minimum.