Home | Directory | News | Discover Wayne County | Find It Fast | Knowledge Center | Things To Do | Find a Member
Call to Order:
President Dudley Fetzer called the meeting to order at 12:00 p.m. in the Richmond Power and Light Board Room.
The meeting minutes were approved for the May 13 board meeting. Gary Arndts so moved. Tim Love seconded. The motion was unanimously approved.
The balance sheet was shared and discussed. Jane shared a membership overview. The memberships are “holding steady” at approximately 150 members. Richard Peterson moved to approve the Balance Sheet as written. Rob Tidrow seconded. The motion was unanimously approved.
Jane Holman’s Schedule was discussed. Jane will be taking vacation time Aug 6-24. Jodi Johnson and Jenie Lahmann offered to assist with the Waynet calendar while Jane is out of town.
of Board Members up for term renewal
Call for Officers
Executive Director’s Report -- Click to see the report
· Rotating Members Text is debugged and working well (See first page on left side)
· Ecard program is now working on Waynet
· Work continues on Google Analytics research / re: member impressions
· Wayne County Foundation purchased 5 Waynet photos for their annual report netting $125 for Waynet.
· Jane is serving on the Morrisson-Reeves Library Technology Committee
· Jane has set-up several subjects for the upcoming Wayne County Connections tapings.
for members created for a small fee
Gary Arndts wrote a column for Pal-Item regarding the fantastic value of Waynet to local businesses and to the community. This opened a discussion on how Waynet can get onto Pal-Item LIVE and the other local media resources.
A Board Retreat was discussed as an option to tackle several of the challenges ahead for Waynet and its growth in the community. It was discussed that a local facilitator be sought.