Report for May 24, 1999
New Basic Members:
Robert Roach, Jr.
Summersault, Inc. (paid 1 year)
Basic Members Invoiced Directly:
Pottery Auction (invoiced
New Expanded Members:
Richmond Workforce Development Center
RMD/Patti Insurance Co. (PAID)
Existing Expanded Members Invoiced:
Programming and Micros
Big Brothers Big Sisters (Paid)
New Sponsoring Members -
West End Savings Bank (Paid)
Existing Sponsoring Members Renewed Their
Existing Sponsoring Members Invoiced:
Insight Communications (invoiced
Richmond-Wayne County Convention and Tourism
GOLD Members - PAID
for fee waiver:
Ad is now in Little Sheba's souvenir
Sent a direct mail letter to those on the
Chamber's Mailing List. Mailed 750 letters on May 3, 1999.
Will begin advertising on WFMG 101.3 during June
Log Analysis April 1999
Ran weekly and posted on the Members Only
page. Weekly averages are 2,505 visitors and 6,966 hits, up slightly from last
month's report. April figures were up 10% on user sessions and 13% on page views.
These figures are encouraging considering the beautiful weather we had this past month and
the move to outside activities. First quarter figures are
astounding with 65% increase in user sessions and 52% increase in
hits over the 4th quarter of 1998. I expect a leveling of growth or perhaps
a small downturn in these figures for next month as people forsake their computers to
enjoy outside activities in their free time.
Achievements for May
Sales calls - by phone or in person - that have not yet signed up
Nixon Tool - left brochure
Purina Mills - left brochure - will contact when GM returns
Farm Bureau Insurance
Rose City Pet Shop
Koons Home Appliance - will check back in the fall after their network is installed.
- Attend meetings for United Way Service Provider Database. Service Provider meeting
on May 19th.
- Prepared and sent letter for distribution to Chamber members touting benefits of Waynet
membership. Was printed and mailed on May 3rd.
- Monitor Talk of the Town, observe how much time is spent on this activity. - Observation
- response has been very positive.
- Completed and filed Form 990 for the IRS.
- Attended Annual meeting of ICNA - Indiana Community Network Association.
On-Going Projects for the coming month
- Sales calls
- Continue to look at alternative funding sources.
- Prepare letter for distribution to restaurants and motels touting benefits of our
- prepare page for Wayne County Home Builders Association and Nettle Creek Healthcare - we
already have their check.
- more recreation pages
- work with Jim Waecher at the Museum to create pages on Richmond manufactured automobiles
and local Tiffany Windows.
- Review hyperlinks and make corrections as necessary.
- Will begin reviewing and gathering ideas for a "look" update for WayNet, to
offer more organized access