Home | Directory | News | Discover Wayne County | Find It Fast | Knowledge Center | Things To Do | Find a Member

Talk of the Town
[ Contents]

This section has been archived and is READ-ONLY.

Need a "GOOD" Lawyer

From: bengals103@aol.com
Date: 2/14/00
Time: 9:30:59 PM
Remote Name:


Maybe some of you can help me. I am looking for a good lawyer in Richmond or surrounding area whom you might consider the "Best" for handling child custody issues and back child support. The culprit is over 2 years behind in support and has not even attempted to see the child in over 2 years. The child will be starting school this fall and we would like to have the child's name changed to his stepfathers name. He considers his stepfather who has raised him for the past 3 years to be his only father. Please reply ASAP. Thank You so much.

Revised: January 20, 2006