Report for July 19, 1999
Applied for fee
Wayne County Historical Museum
Gaar Foundation, Inc.
Green Acres Center
New Not-for-Profit Members
Main Street Richmond-Wayne County
New Creations Center, Inc.
Neighborhood Services Clearinghouse
Dunn Mental Health Center, Inc.
Richmond Art Museum
New Basic Members:
Insight Communications (invoiced
3-15-99 for Sponsoring - paid 6/23/99 for a Basic Membership)
Richmond Roosters Professional Baseball
Existing Basic Members Invoiced:
Perfect Circle Credit Union
New Expanded Members:
Western Wayne Schools
Existing Expanded Members Invoiced:
Programming and Micros
New Sponsoring Members -
Existing Sponsoring Members Renewed Their
Existing Sponsoring Members Invoiced:
Indiana University East
Wayne County Foundation
Richmond Wayne County Economic Development
Eastgate Electric Supply, Inc. & Lighting
Centerville-Abington Community Schools
GOLD Members - PAID
Created an advertisement for inclusion in
the Symphony programs for the coming season.
Investigated advertising in Local Musician, a
growing private entertainment paper.
Advertised via a banner at the Roosters games.
Advertised on WFMG 101.3 during June and July.
Log Analysis for June and 2nd Quarter
Ran weekly and posted on the Members Only
page. Weekly averages are 1626 visitors and 5,205 hits, down slightly from last
month's report. June figures were down 18% on user sessions and up 6% on page views.
These figures are to be expected considering the beautiful weather we had this past
month and the move to outside activities. Also, due to school being out, the numbers
decrease on our page with the second largest number of hits, the Levi Coffin House.
Second quarter figures rose a respectable 10% increase for user
sessions and an even better 26% increase for hits over the 1st
quarter of 1999. I expect one more month of level statistics before we see another
jump as schools return to session and the evenings grow darker. Quarterly figures reflect
a 225% increase over the same time last year.
Achievements for May
Sales calls - by phone or in person - that have not yet signed up
See successful additons.
- Attended meeting with United Way. Discussed ways they can encourage their
associates to participate in WayNet.
- Keep an eye on several ISP changes upcoming in the community.
- Keep up with community calendar additions.
- Purchase/install/learn new software (FrontPage 2000)
- Meet with Bob Johnson at the Pal-Item to discuss Obits/Classifieds - John Weber attends
- Attended Small Business Awards Dinner - WayNet was nominated as Small Business Advocate
of the Year.
- Speak to the PEO group of professional women.
- Speak to the group "Partnership for a Drug-Free Wayne County"
- Create survey form to help determine what visitors want from WayNet.
On-Going Projects for the coming month
- Sales calls
- Continue to look at alternative funding sources.
- Prepare letter for distribution to restaurants and motels touting benefits of our
- prepare page for Wayne County Home Builders Association and Nettle Creek Healthcare - we
already have their check.
- Meet with Nominating Committee.
- Set parameters and create forms for Web Awards with committee input
- more recreation pages
- work with Jim Waecher at the Museum to create pages on Richmond manufactured automobiles
and local Tiffany Windows.
- Review hyperlinks and make corrections as necessary.
- Continue with work on a "look" update for WayNet, to offer more organized