G.W. Bush has been caught in several lies - costing the lives of our service men and women. What shall we do about it?

Talk of the Town: Just Talk: Government & Politics: G.W. Bush has been caught in several lies - costing the lives of our service men and women. What shall we do about it?

By ajunt_ornj on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 02:49 pm: Edit Post

Okay, I am taking a stand. I refuse to post one more message (at least in dialog with you Mr. McCreery) until you even attempt to answer my questions. If you can not, or will not. I will accept that to mean you do not know. I will then interpret that to mean you only know that you don't like Bush and struggle to find anything that may be of inconsistency with him and his administration.

You can play childish games if you would like. However, I am to busy to play them. I am more than willing to look at Bush and put him under the microscope. I will not spend countless hours digging in hopes to find information proving his wrong doing. I will not base a decision on speculation. If you have something of importance I will take a look at it. If I overlooked something, I will gladly take a second look.

Further more cut the political and feeling based rhetoric, frankly, we are tired of hearing (reading) it.

Credulity:

readiness or willingness to believe especially on slight or uncertain evidence

We are already familiar with this word. Hence the reason we went to Iraq. Remember.

So unless you post something of intrinsic value. I will no longer respond to you.

@jÜÑ_Ø®Ñj

". . . And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?"

By John McCreery (Faustswheeple) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit Post

We should try to stay on focus. Remember the topic of this TOTT? +/- "George Bush has been caught in lies costing the lives of our men & women in uniform and others - what shall we do about it?" Agent, some of your questions have very little to do with this topic! Not that they don't represent resonable issues in and of themselves. Bush's big lies:
1. Iraq poses an emminent threat to the USA.
2. Iraq was responsible in part for 911.
3. We know where the WMD are in Iraq.
4. The world is safer because Saddam has been deposed.
5. We will be welcomed as liberators by the Iraqi people.
6. The war will be over in a matter of weeks.
7. Saddam and Osama were in cahoots.
8. Saddam is trying to purchase nuke materials from Niger.....
I am amazed if the readers of these discussions fail to remember these lies parroted all over the media from the White House and republican appoligists before and after the war. I could see thru them before we invaded. Come on guys/gals the Bush White House policies are verging on us becomming them! It is my hope that we can again be the light of the world and not a feared evil empire. That light shouldn't be a tracer bullet or flash of the bomb either.
Agent, by pulling out of the discussion I can only think that you're throwing in the towel, by stubbornly demanding that your opposition engage in spoon feeding you and on your terms. I cited resources and gave you some hints. That is what any good college prof does in a research class - kids retain more anyway and original discovery is always more potent than second hand gossip. Sorry, if I seem uncooperative but those are my teaching principles comming out. Maybe the only common ground we share is horrendous spelling! Please, vote Bush out in '04. Best wishes.

By wayne galliher (Wgitco) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 01:49 pm: Edit Post

Blah Blah, political hogwash, all you Bush haters
are doing is looking for something to bring him down. He is a praying God fearing man. Something we can be proud of. He has not lied and misled anyone, just doing the best he can with Gods help.

By John McCreery (Faustswheeple) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 04:42 pm: Edit Post

Proud of the recent pics from Iraq? GW must have quite a scrap book by now! I am an American and a God loving man and I can see plainly the lies Mr. Bush tells. Maybe Mr, Bush is praying to the wrong god - money or oil or big business perhaps! If you can't see it then happily, it must be bliss for you. However, if you plan on voting in the fall election, I suggest you become informed, perhaps spend a few bucks and buy some of the recent books from inside the Bush White House. Four more years of Bush and America will probably want to paint the white house a different color - brown maybe! White after all is the color of truth and purity. Don't confuse love of justice and truth with Bush hating - they're not the same. It's time we put a hero in the white house! And not 4 more years of obsfication, deceipt, and corporate raiding of the treasury and the mortgaging of all our children's futures!

By James P. Cordrey on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 04:51 pm: Edit Post

Mr. McCreery, who do you endorse for President?

By John McCreery (Faustswheeple) on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 07:45 pm: Edit Post

JK

By John T. McCreery (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

How far we have descended since this public discussion began. Pray for democracy!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: