Plus - Fifty-Plus is an
international organization devoted to information about, motivation toward, and
participation in exercise and fitness while aging.
AARP - the nation's
leading organization for people age 50 and older.
Aging - Tips on exercise, nutrition and health from the
American College of Sports Medicine.
Aging - links to lead the user to all the latest health, social, legal, and
Parents & Elder Care - articles on helping find the best
living solutions for your parents or spouse.
- 4,000 reviewed links related to care of the frail and elderly.
Go60.com - internet
resource devoted to helping seniors improve with age.
- for grandparents,
foster parents, aunts, uncles and step-parents who, because of varying situations in our
lives, have taken on the task, sometimes reluctantly, but always with love, of
raising our children's children.
- research-based information on a wide range of age-related
diseases, conditions, issues, features, and news.
- official site.
Institute on Aging - U.S. Government site with biomedical research and health information.
- SeniorCom's Online Community provides products, services, information and entertainment
to the 50-Plus market.
- created by the National Institute of Health.
- senior citizens, their families, attorneys, social workers, and financial
planners, can access information about Elder Law (Elderlaw), Medicare, Medicaid, estate
planning, trusts and the rights of the elderly and disabled.
Search - a directory specifically aimed at Seniors and their special interests.
Senior Women Web
- links to sites and articles of particular interest to senior
Security Administration - official site.
Senior Guide - a directory by Yahoo for Seniors.